• Status
    Not open for further replies.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Just got done cussing at the car. After spending an hour + getting the damn power steering hose off we see that its the rack and pinion thats leaking. :xmad:

Of course you couldnt tell what was leaking until you took the hose off. :noway:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    What thread was that?

hey, you get to reach 7000 again!

I wish you could have seen it, it was full of win.
    A new member made a thread after being kicked out of a store for carrying.
    He was not fully aware of the law so I explained him and told him which part he didn't understand, a two other long time members said the same thing I said.
    The the OP starts to call us know-it-all and stuff, later two other new members show up posting for the first time in this thread to back up the OP.
    We all guessed it was the same guy behind the 3 new accounts.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I wish you could have seen it, it was full of win.
    A new member made a thread after being kicked out of a store for carrying.
    He was not fully aware of the law so I explained him and told him which part he didn't understand, a two other long time members said the same thing I said.
    The the OP starts to call us know-it-all and stuff, later two other new members show up posting for the first time in this thread to back up the OP.
    We all guessed it was the same guy behind the 3 new accounts.

Maybe he got all butthurt after being educated about Indiana gun laws by a Frenchman.

:D

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I really dont get why new members join INGO if they cant learn anything from people who have been around longer.
    Im not saying that I know everything but on that topic I already had dozens of talks over the 2 years I have been a member.Including talks with some of our members that are lawyers.And yet this guy who was obviously wrong got offended when we told him that he should take a class to learn about the law.
    The scary part is that he's carrying a gun, but he doesn't understand the law fully and wanted to carry anywhere he wanted even if he has been asked to leave.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Maybe he got all butthurt after being educated about Indiana gun laws by a Frenchman.

:D

He didn't stay around enough to learn that I was a Frenchman. :)
    He probably didn't get why HoosierDoc started posting pics of frog legs at some point after I mentioned I had sexy hips. :):

Then it went all crazy from there.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I really dont get why new members join INGO if they cant learn anything from people who have been around longer.
    Im not saying that I know everything but on that topic I already had dozens of talks over the 2 years I have been a member.Including talks with some of our members that are lawyers.And yet this guy who was obviously wrong got offended when we told him that he should take a class to learn about the law.
    The scary part is that he's carrying a gun, but he doesn't understand the law fully and wanted to carry anywhere he wanted even if he has been asked to leave.

I don't know how long I was reading about gun laws, different type guns, ect on this site before I even became a member. After I felt I knew the laws well enough then I bought a handgun and started the LTCH process

Maybe the guy didn't think that carrying a weapon was that big of responsibility and carried for the "cool factor".

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I don't know how long I was reading about gun laws, different type guns, ect on this site before I even became a member. After I felt I knew the laws well enough then I bought a handgun and started the LTCH process

Maybe the guy didn't think that carrying a weapon was that big of responsibility and carried for the "cool factor".

Yeah he said he will go back to that store and carry again because they cant stop him since they dont have a sign on the door. :n00b:

I wonder what he thinks he knows about use of force and other laws.
    Then he went about saying how he's a good christian and not a criminal so they cant just ask him to leave for carrying.

I already thought he was crazy before he showed up under two other accounts to back up his original post.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom