Not open for further replies.

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    Photo-0034.jpg

not my camera phone, but theyre sooo young. mine (sasha) is the smaller one sleeping behind trixxy there.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    not what i hear.. ;) i saw their mom and dad. both are pure white. no spots or anything. i dont mind a little cream if it goes that way.. but my girl best be all white... :D
    I meant from being out playing..

I just love new puppies... glad I can turn them down and not bring them all home

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    they have spent maybe 10 minutes outside in the past 18 hours? besides being at work, im am working on crate training and puppy pad training until they can get on/off the back porch. they both respond well to who is dominant in the house which makes me happy. and both come to the sound of their names already.. (im a freak about training dogs that belong to me)

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    ours have the bare minimum training. They come, they don't pee in the house and they don't jump on you... yep... I was lazy.. well actually I have never trained a dog before so I was lazy and didn't figure it out. The bathroom thing they were taught from an older dog. They just followed her out every time she went out and never had an issue. Of course a dog door helps.

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    yeah. theyre sisters. im sure one is going to have a dominance thing over the other. i just hope im not at work when one of em tries to establish that. they are a team and will operate on an equal level. i am the dominant one. (besides stepdad :) )

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    yeah. theyre sisters. im sure one is going to have a dominance thing over the other. i just hope im not at work when one of em tries to establish that. they are a team and will operate on an equal level. i am the dominant one. (besides stepdad :) )
    we have a dominant and believe it or not it is the female. She also knows though she is bravo under us. We as humans are alpha over her and max. Poor max is low man and he is so stupid he doesn't seem to care. Winston was alpha over Honey until her died. Honey was alpha over Maggie until she died. Maggie became alpha when we got Max. Weird how that just works.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom