• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    So I'm sitting at home last night thinking about how nice its gonna be to have a long weekend. Then my daughter calls on her way home from work and says in her sweetest little girl voice..."Daddy? Will you look at my car? Pleeeeeeeeeaaaase????" Looks like I'm doing a brake job on my day off. :facepalm: :wallbash:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    So I'm sitting at home last night thinking about how nice its gonna be to have a long weekend. Then my daughter calls on her way home from work and says in her sweetest little girl voice..."Daddy? Will you look at my car? Pleeeeeeeeeaaaase????" Looks like I'm doing a brake job on my day off. :facepalm: :wallbash:

Brakes on my wifes van are squeaking, while your at it. :D

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Hey Westside..... I had a long lean muscular pig saunter up to me this morning with the clearest blue eyes. Made me think of you so I named it Westy....then she turned around and I :lmfao:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Hey Westside..... I had a long lean muscular pig saunter up to me this morning with the clearest blue eyes. Made me think of you so I named it Westy....then she turned around and I :lmfao:

And then the spider web over her said "Some Pigg". And you went ahead and ate her because she couldn't spell!!!!:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom