• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    im ready to go to bed myself. zoning out. considering the ups and downs of startign relaoding. i see some nice reloading kits on the threads recently.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    looking to keep the glock til i die. i just cannot be anywhere without it. i am so wowed by it.. (45 G.a.p)

now an honest question and I am not putting you or the choice down. Why the GAP?
    The ammo is so much harder to come by and honestly I have never heard anything good about it.

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    now an honest question and I am not putting you or the choice down. Why the GAP?
    The ammo is so much harder to come by and honestly I have never heard anything good about it.
    i pay less per round for my gap than i did when i bought 500 bulkpacks of .45 acp. the 185 grain FMJ in gap actually has a wee bit more fps and energy behind it as well. it is smaller and as us (young ones) go, bigger is better i guess? the accuracy i have with it being a decently sized compact(ish) pistol is also very nice. conceals well. and contrary to popular belief, i can make it my own and not look like "just another glock".

oh and the ammo i buy for target is Speer lawman 185 grain.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    if it's right for you, that's all that matters. I know if we had any 45gap come in we would turn it down for trade or to buy as they just don't sell well.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    really? im avidly searching for a glock 39.. CANNOT find one without FFL fees. or at a decent price.
    yeah really. we didn't see them often but we had people ask for them less. Honestly I think in the last 3 years I've only had 1 person ask for a 45gap. I've had maybe 3 or 4 come in for sale. Bought the first and it sat forever so we never bought one again

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    yeah really. we didn't see them often but we had people ask for them less. Honestly I think in the last 3 years I've only had 1 person ask for a 45gap. I've had maybe 3 or 4 come in for sale. Bought the first and it sat forever so we never bought one again
    well. let me know when ya get one. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom