Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I'm doing well this morning. Could have slept later, but got up at 5:00 to go to the bathroom. Misread the clock in the bedroom, thought it said 6:00, so I went ahead and got up. Didn't realizes my mistake until I went to the BP to get my paper & coffee and they wasn't open.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I'm doing well this morning. Could have slept later, but got up at 5:00 to go to the bathroom. Misread the clock in the bedroom, thought it said 6:00, so I went ahead and got up. Didn't realizes my mistake until I went to the BP to get my paper & coffee and they wasn't open.
    BP here is open 24/7 now whether they have the glass down or not is how I determine if I am to early. Night shift keeps the glass down so they don't have to worry about getting robbed or shot. :dunno:
    Wow and I sit here thinking that is normal. I really need to get my ass out of here and back home to Plymouth. :(

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Yeah, that's what I like about a smaller town like Batesville. I could grab the dog and take a walk anytime I want an not worry about a thing. I would be really tough for me to adjust to living in INDY.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Yeah, that's what I like about a smaller town like Batesville. I could grab the dog and take a walk anytime I want an not worry about a thing. I would be really tough for me to adjust to living in INDY.
    I can walk the dog whenever I want.. just some times aren't as safe as others. :cool:

It was about 2 years ago a guy that lives in this area, like 5 or 6 blocks away, was out walking his dog around midnight. 2 thugs came up on him and robbed him. As he turned to run home they shot him in the back, paralyzing him from the waist down. Dog ran home and alerted his wife. This was a young guy, maybe early 30's. I know they had to move as this area was built in the 50's and to convert the house to wheelchair friendly wasn't going to be easy.

I don't regret moving here but I do wish sometimes I was living where things were slower.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    We have one gas station that stays open 24 hours! and I can remember when it didn't! our town is 2.2 square miles big!!! :rockwoot: :D

I remember where you say you're from... but it's right on the tip of my tongue

Argos is like that. I moved from there to here.. talk about culture shock.

Like now, I keep hearing helicopters, and no they aren't the black kind. Something has happened and I am sure they are news copters.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom