Not open for further replies.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    that would require getting off my fanny, going to the basement and kicking it on again.. Might as well do it if I do all that work to rest a minute!!

does the dryer have wrinkle guard? just turn it on and it'll kick itself on every so often

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I am glad I am not the only one. That feels that way. My mom grips though because then my clothes get wrinkled and I hate to iron. Lol!

does the dryer have wrinkle guard? just turn it on and it'll kick itself on every so often

no it doesn't but if I don't mess with it, they don't wrinkle. it's jeans and towels anyway... they can wrinkle.
    sheets in the wash.. I may hang them on the line but then I can't mow. :dunno:

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    :faint: I hope they get it soon.
    Feed them 9 times yesterday. I didn't mind except I had that lovely aroma all day.

do you work at the marina?

I have now folded 4 loads of laundry.. yes I am bad about not folding them proper when I pull them out of the dryer.
    I've also vacuumed all my floors. Hubby bought me a Dyson Animal Canister vacuum the other day. Was a floor model at Best Buy so they are bringing in this years model. I got it half price and I LOVE IT!!! Yes I am glad hubby bought me a vacuum. Being a canister I don't have to switch for getting under/above things yadda yadda.. and it cleans the hard wood floors so nice!!!!!

You are either a crazy woman or a woman on a mission. Can't decide which right now. : stickpoke:

I too get very practical gifts an love them. I've gotten vacuum cleaners sewing machine, semi, folding disc, all as gifts. :D
    at least you know you are loved and appreciated.:D

As my son so famously said one night when we wouldn't let him go some where..."could you love me a little bit less" . We told him no because we loved him and that was the response we got... Kids:rolleyes:

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    *grumble*

Spent my lunch hour at Lowe's looking at electric water heaters. I don't know how to freakin' install one of these things! I need a plumber.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Feed them 9 times yesterday. I didn't mind except I had that lovely aroma all day.

You are either a crazy woman or a woman on a mission. Can't decide which right now. : stickpoke:

I too get very practical gifts an love them. I've gotten vacuum cleaners sewing machine, semi, folding disc, all as gifts. :D
    I'm crazy and the hubby cleaned the dryer out last night so it will dry right again... I better make it look like I used it today :rofl:
    *grumble*

Spent my lunch hour at Lowe's looking at electric water heaters. I don't know how to freakin' install one of these things! I need a plumber.
    doesn't lowe's offer that service?

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    question... doesn't everyone else have to clean the dryer of lint now and then? My sister seemed to think that was a foreign concept... the lint trap gets it all

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    doesn't lowe's offer that service?

They do. For double the price of the heater.

It seems like a pretty straight forward install. Its located in a utility room right off my garage. No stairs. It looks pretty plug-n-play, but I don't trust myself with water and electricity. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom