Not open for further replies.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    That looks like a if you have to ask you can't afford kind of rifle.

:dunno:

its not terrible. For $15K you get the rifle, scope, specialized ballistic computer, suppressor, and I believe a small training class at their facitlities to teach you how to shoot the rifle using their specialized ballistic calculator. It might even come with a wind meter, I haven't looked into it in a while though.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I found the sweet spot. They found a few damaged ABS harnesses while in there and had to wait on parts to come in. This happened twice. Best case scenario is end of this week.

Well that sucks but at least they found it before they gave it back to you!! Hope it gets done and done rite for you soon!

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!

its not terrible. For $15K you get the rifle, scope, specialized ballistic computer, suppressor, and I believe a small training class at their facitlities to teach you how to shoot the rifle using their specialized ballistic calculator. It might even come with a wind meter, I haven't looked into it in a while though.

For that kind of money it should come with a small Korean man to clean it when your done shooting!! :D

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World

That's actually a pretty good deal then!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom