• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Will the military ever surplus its stuff? I.E. optics,slings,mounts,handguards,stripped lowers,non full auto parts,barrels, accessories. Will they?

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    you can pick up poly lowers fully built/assembled for 130 bucks after ffl / shipping fees. and i have personally seen the plum crazy ones take a BEATING. its the same one i am ordering.

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    you can pick up poly lowers fully built/assembled for 130 bucks after ffl / shipping fees. and i have personally seen the plum crazy ones take a BEATING. its the same one i am ordering.

I already built my AR15, but it sure would be nice to be able to buy metal lowers for 50 bucks a pop because they have been through the meat grinder

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    i completely agree. im building my first. planning on a spikes upper and plum crazy lower. then a cheap holographic. just want somthing i can put 10 clips through and not need to clean it. haha

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    i completely agree. im building my first. planning on a spikes upper and plum crazy lower. then a cheap holographic. just want somthing i can put 10 MAGAZINES through and not need to clean it. haha

O my god. I just read a thread on AR15.com about stolen military Aimpoints. Well this guy bought a Aimpoint of the EE there and the CID showed up at his door. The guy that was selling the M68 better known as the comp M2 was investigated for stealing gov property then he murdered someone and committed suicide

ALSO FIFY

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    wow. and on an off note. i just had to call an ambulance for somone (where i am at work) and it saddens me to know that it is a slim chance he will be returning to us. i am grateful for all he has done for this country.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    wow. and on an off note. i just had to call an ambulance for somone (where i am at work) and it saddens me to know that it is a slim chance he will be returning to us. i am grateful for all he has done for this country.

Sorry to hear that. I've actually had to call 911 3 times in the last year at work. I work at a grocery store.:n00b:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom