Not open for further replies.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Got the FIL feed came home and ate supper myself! Just got a call from a family member that was suppose to go and give him his breathing treatment at 9:30 they informed me that they are visiting with friends and won't be able to do it now!! I have never given him one but looks like I'm gonna learn real fast!! and my wife isn't answering the phone to tell me how to it!!
    Keep your fingers crossed that I don't kill him with the cure!! :xmad:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I earn 99.99% of the stuff ( That isn't required for life ) My past comments made me sound spoiled. Sorry lol

:yesway: thats the way to look at!! Life is never fair!! You get out of it what you put into it!! and as my Dad used to say is "the world don't owe you a living" you have to go out and make it for yourself!! :D

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Got the FIL feed came home and ate supper myself! Just got a call from a family member that was suppose to go and give him his breathing treatment at 9:30 they informed me that they are visiting with friends and won't be able to do it now!! I have never given him one but looks like I'm gonna learn real fast!! and my wife isn't answering the phone to tell me how to it!!
    Keep your fingers crossed that I don't kill him with the cure!! :xmad:

That stinks HandK, the relative needs a boot to the backside.

Don't worry about the breathing treatment, your FIL can probably help you with the procedure???

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom