• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I'm not saying anything bad about it but there are really a lot of big differences between that buggy and mine. I can't say for sure what kind of frame that is but it looks similar to a basic Berrien frame. My frame is made by Beeline. IMO Beeline is a much nicer chassis but it also costs more. I also have IRS rear suspension and ball joint front suspension. Which suspension is better depends on what you want to do with it. I also built a full custom dash and center console along with a storage box that has a sound system built into it. His windshield looks like plexiglass. Mine is DOT glass. Again, whether all that stuff is "better" or not depends a lot upon what you want to do with the buggy. Mine spends more time on the street than it does off road. It can hold its own on the trails when it needs to though.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    explosion_e0.gif

tonhe

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    Elkhart
    I'm not saying anything bad about it but there are really a lot of big differences between that buggy and mine. I can't say for sure what kind of frame that is but it looks similar to a basic Berrien frame. My frame is made by Beeline. IMO Beeline is a much nicer chassis but it also costs more. I also have IRS rear suspension and ball joint front suspension. Which suspension is better depends on what you want to do with it. I also built a full custom dash and center console along with a storage box that has a sound system built into it. His windshield looks like plexiglass. Mine is DOT glass. Again, whether all that stuff is "better" or not depends a lot upon what you want to do with the buggy. Mine spends more time on the street than it does off road. It can hold its own on the trails when it needs to though.

I'd love to build an off road Ariel Atom knock off.. that would be amazing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom