Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    HI Shadow

Hi OBV8

Ok we can set up a meet up place later.

Well peeps, catch ya'll tomorrow. Off to work and then when I get home I get to crawl in the tractor and haul some more honey all evening. :rockwoot:

Is there anyway to make your rockwoot purple??? :D
    If you want I will let you move my bee hives.:dunno:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Just got a call from the hubby. Thieves broke into our camper last night, took the tv and not sure what else. Will the violations never stop?

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    We have it at a storage location. They've had problems but never on the side ours was parked at. I guess they figured they had gotten everything from the other side and moved where they were more visible. I'm stuck getting a tire fixed and can't even get over there.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    We have it at a storage location. They've had problems but never on the side ours was parked at. I guess they figured they had gotten everything from the other side and moved where they were more visible. I'm stuck getting a tire fixed and can't even get over there.

Wow! that just sucks!! Sorry to hear it! Some peoples kids!! I feel very lucky living in a small town with hardly any crime!

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    people just aren't raised to respect other people or their stuff. I got up Saturday morning to teenagers sitting around on my patio table just hanging out "because it was hot out" and my patio is covered. :xmad:

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Just got a call from the hubby. Thieves broke into our camper last night, took the tv and not sure what else. Will the violations never stop?
    :noway:
    people just aren't raised to respect other people or their stuff. I got up Saturday morning to teenagers sitting around on my patio table just hanging out "because it was hot out" and my patio is covered. :xmad:

:eek:

Really? Who does that? :rolleyes:

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    :noway:

:eek:

Really? Who does that? :rolleyes:
    My back yard isn't fenced so they are able to walk right to it, but still. Really. Needless to say When I walked out to carrying a gun and cleaning kit the looks on their faces was priceless. (in the summer I clean the guns on the back deck because the wife doesn't like the smell of Hoppes # 9 :dunno:)

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    My back yard isn't fenced so they are able to walk right to it, but still. Really. Needless to say When I walked out to carrying a gun and cleaning kit the looks on their faces was priceless. (in the summer I clean the guns on the back deck because the wife doesn't like the smell of Hoppes # 9 :dunno:)

Hopefully that doesn't make you a target in the future. And maybe they'll stay of your porch.

Reminds me of Gran Torino...

get-off-my-lawn.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom