Not open for further replies.

tonhe

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    Elkhart
    Looks nice!! What are your concerns??

I've heard concerns regarding the fit and finish of the furniture, barrels not being aligned properly.. etc.. Copy and pasting from other threads... Receiver to barrel mating issues, canted sights, levers that won't cycle or feel like they're full of sand, poor checkering, poor wood to metal fit, the list goes on.

I started a thread the other day which alerted me to the issue...

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/long_guns/203092-marlin_1895_sbl.html

I'm heading up to bed early, but let me know if you'd be up for a Mishawaka visit via PM or something, I'm pretty much free all week after 5. (Might be a bit later tomorrow as I'm going to Indy... )

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    SKS? pics? How much How soon do you need/want to sale?

Hadn't really thought of selling it until this past weekend. A relative told me he had seen one at Popguns for $329 and when he went back the next day to buy it was gone. Since I have the AR now, probably won't use the SKS that much and would rather have another carry gun. If I do sell it, I'll let you guys know first. It's a very clean Yugo, grenade launcher & sight, all stock with a cheap case, some ammo, scope mount, extra 10 round mag.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom