• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    it's one step closer. also have to have someone come rekey the locks as I need to lock the contractor out now. He can call me when he needs in from now on. Honestly, he should have been done by now.
    Ya it seems he was dragging his feet . I'm glad to hear its all finally coming together for you. :thumbsup:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    well. i hope the place is secure..
    it is, back is complete, door locks. If someone gets in through the back door the motion sensor will pick them up as soon as they cross through the door in between back room and office area. and that is the only way to get to the show room or safe from the back room. the front was never a question for security

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    it is, back is complete, door locks. If someone gets in through the back door the motion sensor will pick them up as soon as they cross through the door in between back room and office area. and that is the only way to get to the show room or safe from the back room. the front was never a question for security
    i should make sure. ill come in during operating hours and make sure. haha. where am i driving? shop name and ill be there.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I'm just to tired to be much of anything

I spent Saturday night alone since the boys were camping and I had to work, I can't sleep when they aren't here and I didn't make it up last night

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    i keep fighting with myself.. mother says since i have a gun for every day of the week, i have too many.. i disagree. she knows not that each has an intended purpose.. :)

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    i keep fighting with myself.. mother says since i have a gun for every day of the week, i have too many.. i disagree. she knows not that each has an intended purpose.. :)
    my brother in law buys himself one gun for every birthday. He said the hardest part was making up all the those years he a)was to young to buy b)didn't have the money to buy. I asked him the other day if he had ever caught up and he got a huge grin and said "Oh Yeah"

They just built a new home and had a full concrete room put in, duel purpose, gun safe and storm shelter.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    my brother in law buys himself one gun for every birthday. He said the hardest part was making up all the those years he a)was to young to buy b)didn't have the money to buy. I asked him the other day if he had ever caught up and he got a huge grin and said "Oh Yeah"

They just built a new home and had a full concrete room put in, duel purpose, gun safe and storm shelter.
    :rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot: I like his way of thinking!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom