Not open for further replies.

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy
    It really was a good time.
    We had only planed on stay'n one night. When we checked in the guy told us they had two for one. :rockwoot:
    So we stayed one night by ourselves, then pick up the kids. Took them back to the cabin with us, and had a family day off of school/work together :D

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    It really was a good time.
    We had only planed on stay'n one night. When we checked in the guy told us they had two for one. :rockwoot:
    So we stayed one night by ourselves, then pick up the kids. Took them back to the cabin with us, and had a family day off of school/work together :D

Congrats HP, that sounds like fun. If it's not too personal, how long have you two been married?

Hi Gary.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Congrats HP, that sounds like fun. If it's not too personal, how long have you two been married?

Hi Gary.

Howdy Sam!

And Westside Streamlight flash lights can't be beat!! I own three of them one in the house one in the truck and one on the charger in the house They all have over five years of duty behind them and I have not even had to replace a rechargeable battery in one yet! :D

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I took my wife to one of those Brown County cabins on our second "overnight" date. I have fond memories of that cabin.

And before you get a dirty mind Westside, that didn't happen until she had a ring on her finger. I have teenage daughters, gotta practice what I preach.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Sorry, lots of sarcasm in my post there.. yes, I am a fatass, but I more meant that I'm lazy, and driving to Indy to take a course would be fun, but I'm horrible about committing to things like that.
    Not like Mishawaka is just around the corner from Indianapolis either

happy Anniversary HP & DK.. glad you guys had a good time but it is nice to have you back

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom