• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    ouch, well good luck. And have patience. She'll get there, heck she lets you have them so she can't be THAT anti-gun

She keeps trying to get me to get rid of them. and complains when I want to go to training classes or talk about getting another one. Being slow and patient.

The fact I had an ND last weekend didn't help matters any :whistle:

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    The fact I had an ND last weekend didn't help matters any :whistle:

You didn't tell her that part did you?

I think having an ND will make you very very conscions of it and you'll be 10x more careful. But yeah, ultimately it'd be nice to never have one. I had an ND when I was 19 and have been paranoid and triple checking ever since.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    You didn't tell her that part did you?

I think having an ND will make you very very conscions of it and you'll be 10x more careful. But yeah, ultimately it'd be nice to never have one. I had an ND when I was 19 and have been paranoid and triple checking ever since.
    I was in my gun closet and she herd it.

Ok, here is the full and true story:

I was getting ready for pins and getting my pistols out of the safe and into cases when I decided to take my EDC pistol as well to compete with. So I load all the extra mags in my range bag for my glock 19 and I though I pulled the carry mag out since it is run under a cold range. Well I rack the slide and "empty the chambered round" then pointed the gun into my safety barrel (15 Gallon Heavy duty storage tub filled with sand, at the time) and pulled the trigger to drop the firing pin. Gun goes boom I am like :n00b: Rack the slide and a live round comes out. Stupid me didn't take the mag out. Sand is everywhere as there is no lid (note: there is now a lid with a hole in it to contain the sand). I proceed to Actully remove mag and clear chamber. Wife ask what happened I explain and now she is even more against them. Nothing in the house hurt or damaged.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I was in my gun closet and she herd it.

Ok, here is the full and true story:

I was getting ready for pins and getting my pistols out of the safe and into cases when I decided to take my EDC pistol as well to compete with. So I load all the extra mags in my range bag for my glock 19 and I though I pulled the carry mag out since it is run under a cold range. Well I rack the slide and "empty the chambered round" then pointed the gun into my safety barrel (15 Gallon Heavy duty storage tub filled with sand, at the time) and pulled the trigger to drop the firing pin. Gun goes boom I am like :n00b: Rack the slide and a live round comes out. Stupid me didn't take the mag out. Sand is everywhere as there is no lid (note: there is now a lid with a hole in it to contain the sand). I proceed to Actully remove mag and clear chamber. Wife ask what happened I explain and now she is even more against them. Nothing in the house hurt or damaged.

:dunno:

That's why you had the sand barrel. All about pointing things in the right direction.

:+1: for that!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom