Former Tree Sniper

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    :D
    I stayed up till about 11:30 then went to bed because I needed to get up in the morning. I did record it so I could watch the end yesterday.

I can't believe I was a more dedicated NASCAR Fan than you. And yes, I got up and went to work all day and even worked overtime, plus farm chores. Kids these days, geeze...no work ethic or dedication. :stickpoke:

Hello INGO!

It's sunny, 60 and windy here but what a nice break from colder weather.

:wavey: Yes it is a beautiful day out.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    If that is the case, my apologies. I read where I need 50 posts to PM or to post in a classified. I didn't realize the more casual forums were off limits.

It's not a rule, but the post in here don't count toward your 50 quality post and they will be deleted. We love having new people join us, so please feel free to post away, but don't be surprised/or upset if they get deleted.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    :D

I can't believe I was a more dedicated NASCAR Fan than you. And yes, I got up and went to work all day and even worked overtime, plus farm chores. Kids these days, geeze...no work ethic or dedication. :stickpoke:
    Dang, no remorse for the pup. If I don't sleep enough I get cranky and the Mrs. doesn't like that.:):

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    If that is the case, my apologies. I read where I need 50 posts to PM or to post in a classified. I didn't realize the more casual forums were off limits.
    :( Like i said i could be way wrong,just dont want ya to get into trouble .
    But i dont see any of the PW's speaking up and saying any thing.
    So never mind what i said :rolleyes:
    How do ya like this nice weather were having?

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    It's not a rule, but the post in here don't count toward your 50 quality post and they will be deleted. We love having new people join us, so please feel free to post away, but don't be surprised/or upset if they get deleted.
    Thanks Rayne ,i couldnt remember how that went -----------So MS WELCOME TO THE PW"S THREAD :rockwoot:

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World

:+1:

a lot of new people have come in to this thread and made of bunch of random posts to try to get to 50 so they could buy something. So, the mods just delete almost all of them to prevent this.

Welcome to the thread though. We always like meeting new people.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom