• Status
    Not open for further replies.

! twitty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    NE Indy
    Night bro! I am taking my work "birthday holiday" tomorrow to hang out with the wife and daughter. Going to take her to the childrens museum

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ske_gen_ii_chainsaw_lowers-4.html#post2644283

IMG_4642.jpg

:rockwoot:

Great Now I want one.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    twitty sorry about the dog. That really does suck

how's everyone tonight? I am like Chuck.. exhausted and ready for bed

well some A**hole stole my credit card number so I had to cancel it and they are sending me news one by friday.:xmad:

so far its been easy caught it after only one transaction.

! twitty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    NE Indy
    Thanks Bro. Just buried her in the back yard. Im going to miss my little baby.:crying:

I know you are. When I told Whitt even she started tearing up. It is truly sad. They are not just dogs but members of our family. I hope the kids aren't fighting and hope that you get some sleep tonight man.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    well some A**hole stole my credit card number so I had to cancel it and they are sending me news one by friday.:xmad:

so far its been easy caught it after only one transaction.

yeah I did see that. I lost my debit card last week but noticed it very shortly after it came up missing, like with hours. Got it canceled with no charges that weren't mine. Hubby lost his Monday and just realized it. Canceled it today with no charges that weren't mine or his. I borrowed it Monday and he says I never gave it back, I know I did. :dunno:

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    yeah I did see that. I lost my debit card last week but noticed it very shortly after it came up missing, like with hours. Got it canceled with no charges that weren't mine. Hubby lost his Monday and just realized it. Canceled it today with no charges that weren't mine or his. I borrowed it Monday and he says I never gave it back, I know I did. :dunno:

Yeah, the company called me and asked if bought any gas in CA and I said no. they then cancelled the card and credited my account the flag the number stolen and if the guy tries to use it again it is supposed to give some number that translate too stolen. :dunno: I should have new cards on friday.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Yeah, the company called me and asked if bought any gas in CA and I said no. they then cancelled the card and credited my account the flag the number stolen and if the guy tries to use it again it is supposed to give some number that translate too stolen. :dunno: I should have new cards on friday.

I'm still waiting for a new card :dunno:
    I may see it by late this week, I doubt it though.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Hows the shop?

with it being such an old building the electrical wiring is a jumbled mess. they thought they had it all but when I was there tonight, they don't. have to meet them back in the morning.
    the contractors crew was getting the back door installed so no more break ins... we had another last night. I was over there at 2am. they never gained access to the shop, just back room and basement.

! twitty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    NE Indy
    with it being such an old building the electrical wiring is a jumbled mess. they thought they had it all but when I was there tonight, they don't. have to meet them back in the morning.
    the contractors crew was getting the back door installed so no more break ins... we had another last night. I was over there at 2am. they never gained access to the shop, just back room and basement.

So someone else tried breaking in last night?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom