Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I have an unopened bottle in the fridge. I really need to crack it

I have a nearly empty wine box. I did buy another one the other day to replace it though. Whew....

I haven't had a day at home for a while so I took advantage of today and got caught up on a lot of stuff. Laundry is done, did some vacuuming and cleaned the bathrooms. It was low to mid 80's so I went out and pruned the Iris plants to get rid of the stalks that are all done blooming. I know there are a few I missed, but I got most of them. Did a little weeding while I was in the beds. Walked past the garden and realized the rain really made the weeds pop up so I weeded around all of the garden plants and let hubby know he will need to till the rest between the rows of plants sometime soon.

I need to mow so maybe tomorrow I can work on that. I think he and my daughter are going fishing again.

We had one bundle of shingles we needed to return since they were the wrong color. He ended up not needing them for the dormer when he did it last week so we took those back to Valpo and hit Chipotle's for dinner.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    we had our meeting, it was shorter than we thought so D and I sat in the burrito location at the store and had lunch and meeting of our own. Was nice to discuss work and not be interrupted. Then I came back to work, did my 6 hrs there and had a good shift. Now I am off for 4 days!!! :rockwoot:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    we had our meeting, it was shorter than we thought so D and I sat in the burrito location at the store and had lunch and meeting of our own. Was nice to discuss work and not be interrupted. Then I came back to work, did my 6 hrs there and had a good shift. Now I am off for 4 days!!! :rockwoot:

Have a safe trip up. I bet Squishy is growing so fast...he isn't going to look the same. I know you get pictures, but it isn't the same.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Have a safe trip up. I bet Squishy is growing so fast...he isn't going to look the same. I know you get pictures, but it isn't the same.

you're right, it isn't the same. I miss them so much, all the time.

I am heading off to bed. I have an early day with my sis tomorrow so I need some sleep.

HAGN mom

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Finally cleaned the fourth handgun; all done until they're put through their paces again at the range.

Installed new furniture on the wee one (Sig P238) . . .

Sig%20Sauer%20P238%2003.jpg

Matching rosewood furniture with double diamond checkered grips should keep the fashion police happy. These feel better than the previous ones.

John

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom