Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I suppose it would be safe if you could get someone to rub some sunscreen down there.... and rub some more in... and more....

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    [h=3]Severe Thunderstorm Warning[/h]Areas Affected: Elkhart

NWS NorthernIndiana (Northern Indiana and Northeastern Ohio)
    ...A SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 230 PM EDT FOR CENTRAL ELKHART COUNTY... At 221 PM EDT, a severe thunderstorm was located over Dunlap, moving east at 15 mph. HAZARD...Quarter size hail. SOURCE...Trained weather spotters. IMPACT...Damage to vehicles is expected. Locations impacted include... Elkhart, Goshen, Dunlap, Middlebury, Bristol, New Paris, Benton, Jimtown and Waterford Mills. HAIL...1.00IN WIND...<50MPH

Prepare immediately for large hail and deadly cloud to ground lightning. Seek shelter inside a well-built structure. Stay away from windows. Continuous cloud to ground lightning is occurring with this storm. Move indoors immediately. Lightning is one of nature`s leading killers. Remember, if you can hear thunder, you are close enough to be struck by lightning.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I went to bifocals, now it is that no line continuous lens thing, whatever they call it. So it graduates throughout. So I look at the top part for distance. Middle part for the computer and bottom part for close up, reading, tying fishing line...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom