Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Good morning.

I hope ghitch gets a bunch of fish. Hubby had 34 more bluegill yesterday so that was four bags in the freezer for us. I usually figure 15 to 20 filets per bag to feed us and leave a few extra to take to the neighbor

I'm hoping for rain too, Expat. Way too dry here. Everything is turning brown.

I have to take one of the residents at the apartments...a neighbor of my neighbor...to the eye doctor in Valpo today. She asked me last week if I could drive her so I told her to just pick a day when we had nothing on Joan's calendar. I was surprised she got in so fast. We are taking her car so I guess I get to drive a newer car.

I bumped the ads for my son's car last night and have a couple of people asking for interior pics, etc. I posted a bunch so I'm hoping they set up a time to see it.

I should get going. I need to dig out yarn for my next project to take along to the appointment, but figured I'd at least do the morning check in. :)

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Is our PT done at the hospital?

Yeah...My Doctor is in the next town over, so I am doing my PT at the hospital there....
    My Ex works at the local hosptal, so I go to the next town. She is in records, so neither the wife or I want her in our records.

Morning BNB....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom