mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    New pots and pans arrived this morning! Merry Christmas to me. I'm glad they took care of that for me.

Good morning everybody. Nice to see you DB. It is rather nice out there today.

Need to get the laundry started and then head outside to gather up all the punkins and pitch them in the orchard.

Need to do some more sweeping/cleaning and package up something I need to get in the mail. I need the cat to get off of the box I want to use though....so this could take a while. Kitty Lou claimed it as soon as I got the pans out of it. I got it upside down at least so she isn't IN it...just on top of it.

Glad to see Mrs. G is staying home and resting. Somebody should deliver her that found drink so she isn't tempted to go out. LOL

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I'm popping in and out of INGO today....got the laundry started. Need to go outside and do a few things but will check in again. Need to go do a couple of things in my craft room...I think I am ADD today for sure. Can't stay focused on anything but need to do too many things.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Outside stuff done. Visitors popped over to pick up something hubby fixed. They have the local Christmas tree farm where I used to work so I had to harass them a bit about not bringing me a tree. Hubby wouldn't ask them to but they assured me they would have if they had known. A delivery would have been nice. LOL Guess I will have to go cut one down one day or grab a precut.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I believe it was me....watching the wood stove so I can close the flue and then go clean bathrooms.

I am a fun girl today!

Dumped out the used kitty litter, got rid of all the pumpkins that were decorating the outside area....doing laundry and cleaning. What a great time I am having.

Cats were getting cranky cause I let the fire die down a bit. Kitty Lou is still on her new box that I want....it may be a wrestling match for me to get it from her.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    afternoon folks

had a nice visit from a rather shady looking crew. Hugs were passed around and I shed a few tears. Friendship is a powerful thing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom