Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Howdy Mom45...Good Day???

Sorry...got sidetracked reading the paper. I subscribed to the email version last week because they stopped delivering the local paper to the store where I was buying it and I refuse to do it through the mail since the mail lady can never seem to get it in my box.

Not a bad day. A little concerned about the neighbor. She seems to have a lot of bruising on her leg, and I'm not sure if the dark purple areas on her lower ankle are normal. Her mobility was worse today too. I'm wondering if she bumped her knee and isn't sharing with us. When I got there this morning, two of the staff from the apartments were with her in the bathroom and she had her incision bleeding...said she wasn't sure what she did but maybe rubbed it with the towel rather than patting it dry. We got it stopped but she is on two full strength aspirin daily as a blood thinner to prevent clotting and it bled like crazy. I am thinking that may be why she has some bleeding under the skin. I called her daughter so she can check it and maybe take her to the ER since the doctor's office won't be open until Monday. At this point, her mom is refusing to go. I told her to threaten that if she doesn't behave, I will come and take her. :laugh:

Hubby is out in his stand....says he is going to hunt now. I have to stop showing him deer pictures. I reminded him we have no empty freezers. We'll see.

I expect it to sound like a war zone in the morning.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    It's weird, I made it the same way I always do, but it tastes different. The tomato paste is tangier than usual...I'll add a couple of TS of sugar to counteract...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Uniquenateo
    Top Bottom