Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Getting a little hungry.....Hope the wife doesn't work too late.....

I usually try to wait until she gets home to eat, she dislikes eating alone...

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I was longer than expected helping the neighbor today. Got all of her laundry done today. Need to get labs tomorrow to see what her hemoglobin is doing...very low when at the ER saturday. Kidney doc wants to see her on Wednesday...moved up her appt a week. Follow up with the knee guy on Thursday. So much for not going every day this week. Oh well....got to get her well again!

I posted a picture of the farm afghan on a crochet page and it is going nuts....everybody loves it. The parents to be are crazy over it so I guess I nailed it! Always feels good when someone loves something I make for them.

Hubby is out hunting. There are six deer in the back yard...nowhere close to him. :):

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Wow, just got a call from from my best friend, Kevin is a stereotypical New York Jew......I have known him since 1990 and we have worked together at 3 different companies....Very Liberal, in fact uber Liberal.....Lives in Connecticut

Told me he voted Trump.....:faint: He has never voted for a Repub Presidential candidate before.

Said he thought Hillary would be more of the same and that he thought Trump will get the economy going again...

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Wow, just got a call from from my best friend, Kevin is a stereotypical New York Jew......I have known him since 1990 and we have worked together at 3 different companies....Very Liberal, in fact uber Liberal.....Lives in Connecticut

Told me he voted Trump.....:faint: He has never voted for a Repub Presidential candidate before.

Said he thought Hillary would be more of the same and that he thought Trump will get the economy going again...

:faint:

Bet he doesn't tell his friends that though. Probably get ostracized.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Back...neighbor's granddaughter called and said she would pick me up so I could just bring her car here and keep it for the week since we have to use it every day. Supper smelling good...should be done pretty soon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom