Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I just got a reply to my snarky Na-Na-Na-Na e-mail to my douche nozzle SIL and her dip-:poop: hubby...........:lmfao:

I will be stuffing him in a dumpster over the Holidays when the come over here from the bastion of Lib idiocy Virginia.

Man they Libs are freaking out.........:):

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I just got a reply to my snarky Na-Na-Na-Na e-mail to my douche nozzle SIL and her dip-:poop: hubby...........:lmfao:

I will be stuffing him in a dumpster over the Holidays when the come over here from the bastion of Lib idiocy Virginia.

Man they Libs are freaking out.........:):
    I'd love to call my brothers this morning, but I will be seeing them on the 19th. Hmmm I wonder how THIS is going to go

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'd love to call my brothers this morning, but I will be seeing them on the 19th. Hmmm I wonder how THIS is going to go

THe dip ****s I mentioned actually be-littled the spouse and I in our own home as gun owning nut bags. He called me an anarchist and I snatched his punk a$$ up and showed him the door.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I don't have any of those wipes, but have a bleach based bathroom cleaner....
    You were right, it left some streaks. I'll wash it again with soap & water. I think there is ammonia in Windex, don't want to mix that with a bleach cleaner..

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I don't have any of those wipes, but have a bleach based bathroom cleaner....
    You were right, it left some streaks. I'll wash it again with soap & water. I think there is ammonia in Windex, don't want to mix that with a bleach cleaner..
    oh good thought

soap and water then shine it up

CM, I was a fraction of an inch away from pummeling my younger brother over politics. The only thing that stopped me is he would have called the police on me and I value my rights. My older brother will be diplomatic and we'll have a good conversation. My younger brother actually said he had to vote for Carson a few years back, because he's "done so many good things". I asked him what specifically he has done well. He couldn't answer, even after pressed and facts brought out by me, the best he could do was "Well, I've heard he's just good". No thought to it, no researching, just he's heard he does good.
    what a ****ing douche'

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I would have LOVED to have seen that...

He has been cruising for a slap down a long long time but out of respect for my MIL I never acted on those urges.
    She has passed but I know she will get me if I hurt him.
    Maybe just a few ***** slaps and a dumpster dive...............:):

Oh crap, I said a bad word......No POTUS run for me.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I passed out with my kindle on and propped up while reading. I woke up in the same exact spot I fell asleep in. I looked at the clock and realized I had better see what the election results were

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom