• Status
    Not open for further replies.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Major League baseball announced that the first 5 Cubs games will for National League title will start at 7:08CST. I thought it was ironic and planned that they choose that time. 1908 was the last time they won a world series. :)

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Where did everyone go? Did we scare them off with our tire talk?

I just noticed the guy that said he wants them works at CKH. I wonder what department...I could deliver them when I go to Ancilla to see the neighbor.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Sorry got distracted by some text updates on a sick friend.

DB!!!! :flasher: :flasher:

SuperTek!!! Man I didn't know you were still alive!

Howdy Glockman :wavey:

Mom, you stripping out cars now?

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I haven't found one thing cheap about this car. I don't really need tires but it's nice to have a couple decent ones laying around.

I'll double check the size on the ones that are in front of my suburban. If there are any the right size, I can let you know. They won't fit his car cause I know it takes 15's...that one used to be mine so I'm sure on that. I think the ones on the back of the trike are 16's but those are truck tires so probably won't fit your car. Hubby might notice those if they went missing. :lmfao:

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I'll double check the size on the ones that are in front of my suburban. If there are any the right size, I can let you know. They won't fit his car cause I know it takes 15's...that one used to be mine so I'm sure on that. I think the ones on the back of the trike are 16's but those are truck tires so probably won't fit your car. Hubby might notice those if they went missing. :lmfao:
    :laugh6: I am sure he would notice.

Calling it a night. I think I am sugar crashing from the Oreos. nite!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Sorry got distracted by some text updates on a sick friend.

DB!!!! :flasher: :flasher:

SuperTek!!! Man I didn't know you were still alive!

Howdy Glockman :wavey:

Mom, you stripping out cars now?

I could be!! Actually, I am cleaning out my barn. Got rid of some poultry supplies and a hay feeder...fencing, chicken crate....lots of stuff that is just taking up space. I did take a load of junk to the scrap yard today and we found some parts for a car hubby is working on for a friend. This guy got ripped off by a local place in Plymouth that was supposed to fix it after he was in a wreck. I cannot believe a business did what they did to this car....it is just unbelievable.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    How is Supertek doing??? Family OK?

Had a lot happen recently. Family is OK. Daughter has been married for 2 years now. Son has multiple business ventures going. FIL has been living with us for a few months now. Its been a challenge but worth it. We're doing our best to keep doing the right thing. Also trying to fix up the house at the same time. Paint, lots of flooring, stuff like that. Generally working my butt off...

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Daddy is doing well, MIL is doing well too. Both are getting a bit more frail, but all in all are in good health. Grandbabies are growing like weeds even though I keep telling them to slow down.

Glad to hear they are well. Those darn kids just don't listen! :):

I don't have any grandbabies yet, but my kids really aren't ready for that so I just enjoy all of the nieces and nephews. My nephew and his wife just had their second boy last week. Two of my nieces are due to have babies in April. The third for one and the second child for the other. I just keep crocheting gifts for all of the babies.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom