Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    To late!
    Hey everyone, mom's got a new kitten!
    Whatcha gonna name this one??

I think YOU should name it "Free to a Good Home".

:laugh:

Back from shopping. I finally checked out the hardware store that opened (probably a year ago) in Plymouth. They have quite a bit in there...need to tell the hubby what they had. They have a gun counter, but it seemed like more Glocks than other brands. I had to browse though...was surprised to see they 22LR and it was right out there in plain sight...not hidden from the customers.

Stopped at the Salvation Army Store, and found an extra pot for our Bunn coffeemaker for under $2.

Wal-mart was packed but somehow I found a register that had no waiting...in spite of lines at all of the rest so that was a win.

Watched some idiot almost roll his truck into the median on the way home. He got it back on the road and then nearly wiped out the guy to his right. I decided to hang back and just observe. They were both driving like idiots.

Time to switch the laundry and maybe go outside for a bit. It's pretty nice out there.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Lots of small rural hardware stores are also firearms dealers, it makes it easy for one stop shopping (kind of like old style general stores). Sometimes you can actually find some neat older firearms (used/traded in) at some pretty reasonable prices.

Oh ok, it's just a bit odd for me.Like I wouldn't expect to find guns at Home Depot.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Haven't been in that hardware store yet mom, a buddy of mine got a hell of a deal on a stripped lower there, they had it mismarked

They had a smith and wesson almost identical to my .38 that I was tempted to see if they would deal on, but it was priced $100 over what I paid before and wasn't sure if they would move. I also found it interesting that none of the guys made a move to see if I needed any help while I spent several minutes browsing the display. As soon as two guys walked over there, one of the employees was all over them. They had a few Springfields in there but way higher than I was interested in spending and a lot more than the last time I priced the same models elsewhere. Too bad for them because I actually have more mad money in my wallet than I realized. I was stashing the cash I had just gotten from the last stuff I sold today and found some extra bills that I had forgotten about.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I may need a new toy too! After all, I had a birthday. That requires that I buy myself something fun. Those guys just did not realize how badly they were screwing up.

I think I need to find more things to sell in the barn or somewhere. I was eyeing up some Chevy rims in the one outbuilding but was told to leave those alone so apparently they fit something we still own. I'm thinking the apple grinder and cider press would bring in some cash. Of course, I have no idea how to get the cider press out the door, but I guess I could just knock out a wall or something. :lmfao:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Uniquenateo
    Top Bottom