Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    good evening MrsG. How was your day ?

work was good, getting the boy from school was good. everything else can kiss my ass

hubby needed 4 scripts filled, 3 of the 4 I could get filled where I normally do, the 4th, I had to go to another Walgreeen's because where we go has it back ordered until Mid April.
    Get home and talk with the neighbors daughter, we sat and cried on her Dads couch, news wasn't good.
    Hubby got up long enough to take a leak and ***** about nothing then went back to bed.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Wow, never heard of back ordered meds. I guess I just assumed the pharmacy had everything or could get it quickly.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Wow, never heard of back ordered meds. I guess I just assumed the pharmacy had everything or could get it quickly.

Some meds, particularly meds for ADHD can only have so much produced in certain amounts of time. Because of the fact so many people need (or think they need) these meds, they sometimes don't have enough to fill all scripts. That's where I was today when I went to fill his.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Some meds, particularly meds for ADHD can only have so much produced in certain amounts of time. Because of the fact so many people need (or think they need) these meds, they sometimes don't have enough to fill all scripts. That's where I was today when I went to fill his.

Learn something new every day.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom