• Status
    Not open for further replies.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I don't know how you guys can watch those races, its just not exciting for me. I feel the same way about watching golf or tennis. I really don't understand the draw of it, is there more to it than the races themselves? I really would like to know what draws people into it, maybe I overlooked some aspect of it.

Golf is were it is at!!!

My theory, If you play or are involved in the sport it's more watchable.

RevoWood123

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2015
    North Louisville (So Ind)
    Golf is NOT were it is at!!! My theory, If you play or are involved in the sport it's more watchable.

FIFY. I agree with you on that, but I bet there are many more tennis players watching tennis and golfers watching golf than there are racers who watch NASCAR. Like I said, there has to be more to it than just the races I would assume that keeps people watching. NASCAR has a huge following, and I would like to understand what makes it so popular.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    FIFY. I agree with you on that, but I bet there are many more tennis players watching tennis and golfers watching golf than there are racers who watch NASCAR. Like I said, there has to be more to it than just the races I would assume that keeps people watching. NASCAR has a huge following, and I would like to understand what makes it so popular.
    :dunno:

and golf is were it's at :D

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    (.)(.). and beer!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom