• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    well I suppose, since the alarm is going off at 4:45 in the morning, actually 3:45 before we move the damn clocks forward, I need to get my ass off to bed

Everyone have a good night

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    For the ignorant among us, what are those two things?

Two little bones in the foot, behind big toe, tendons run along them. Either popped out or broken (inflammed tendons).
    Sometimes severe pain (which was Thurs night- imagine dropping a full soup can on your bare foot. Not once, but every time anything touched the right side of toe).
    Sleep on left side, roll over and WHAMMO! It was rather intense and p*ssed me off.
    Felt a pop at work wed, walked it off. No prob thurs, minor discomfort..........stand on concrete all the time, so figured that was it.

Nope.

Sucks today, but not as bad as Thurs night.

Double crooked tree IPA...............12% beer. Limited production (only in Feb). If you can find it, about 28 bucks for 4.
    Let it sit for a yr and it gets fantastic.

I bought some way back, let it sit..........just by happenstance, and then had some. But that was when it was 13.4%.
    Saving two 4 packs for deer season success celebration.

Have a couple to kill before then.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Thought I kilt it. Almost had to post a kilt picture to revive things.

Did I post this yesterday? I found it when I was out walking around.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    That should be a nice ten point next year.

The shed I found last year looks like it is almost a perfect match. Too bad the squirrels got to them both before I did.

I'm anxious to see if they start on the flower bed I uncovered today in the back yard. It had a lot of leaves in it and tulips and stuff were trying to come up so I cleaned it out. We'll see how long it takes them to find the new plants that are growing. I figure if I do the beds one at a time, they might not do as much damage.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Wife's flowers are starting up, deer just won't leave her rose bush by the door alone. I think she'll cap one with her 38 before long if she catches one in the act.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Wife's flowers are starting up, deer just won't leave her rose bush by the door alone. I think she'll cap one with her 38 before long if she catches one in the act.

We have a couple of euonymus plants that they have really done a number on. Luckily, those grow like weeds and it won't kill them, but they have stripped them down to nothing. They have pruned quite a few other things around the yard...redbuds, dogwoods, burning bush, forsythia, snowball bush, lilacs....all stuff that are hard to kill so I guess they should recover. They don't seem to like some of the flowers, but they always do a number on the lillies when they first start to grow.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Italian beef is one of my favorites when I would visit the region, places like Dave's and Brantwoods in North Judson.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Italian beef is one of my favorites when I would visit the region, places like Dave's and Brantwoods in North Judson.

Brantwoods is not good anymore. We used to go there for Italian beef all the time. The last several times we have been there, the food was not as good and the service was awful. It's been for sale for a couple of years.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Sad. I haven't been to Judson in probably 10 years, used to visit Thermo Products and knew a lot of the folks there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom