mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    well because isn't a good enough reason so I guess I had better get my ass to bed

everyone have a good night

oh and Mom... I was scrolling through the pics, soon as I scrolled far enough to watch your gay deer, my computer shut off

somehow it had gotten unplugged and the battery died and just the right time!
    :lmfao:

Of all the things the cameras have caught, that was a first! That big buck was not impressed with that young guy. It was only a second before he turned his head and the young guy figured out he was in the wrong place.

We don't let anyone hunt here other than us...and we didn't hunt this year because last year's deer numbers were WAY down. It is nice to see them bouncing back and to see so many nice bucks made it through the hunting season. Two of the ones that were here this morning are ones we have not seen here before. The rest are pretty much daily visitors now.

I picked up my weekly purchase of corn today so they should stay happy. They are going through about 100# a week now. Of course, that is also feeding the rabbits, squirrels, birds and an occasional other critter that wanders through...and my lone surviving guinea.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Of all the things the cameras have caught, that was a first! That big buck was not impressed with that young guy. It was only a second before he turned his head and the young guy figured out he was in the wrong place.

We don't let anyone hunt here other than us...and we didn't hunt this year because last year's deer numbers were WAY down. It is nice to see them bouncing back and to see so many nice bucks made it through the hunting season. Two of the ones that were here this morning are ones we have not seen here before. The rest are pretty much daily visitors now.

I picked up my weekly purchase of corn today so they should stay happy. They are going through about 100# a week now. Of course, that is also feeding the rabbits, squirrels, birds and an occasional other critter that wanders through...and my lone surviving guinea.

you notice I am not in the picture. I saw what was going down and wanted no part of it.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I was looking for anyone/anything wearing a pink viking hat. If you were there, you did a good job of hiding today, DB.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom