Not open for further replies.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    We get the data overage text sometimes. The Mrs. uses her phone while at color guard for music and stuff and it doesn't connect to the wifi at the school so she is all data. She's the one who pays the bill though, so as long as she can afford it I'm just not going to argue.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Who's your ISP? From the moment I get home, the phone and other devices hook up to the WIFI so I never hit the dreaded data cap.

Well yeah, that's the issue.... Just moved and don't have an ISP yet. Comcast before, but now I'm in an area with few options. AT&T swears uverse isn't available, even though several neighbors have it. I can pick up wifi from 6 Uverse modems in my yard.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Well yeah, that's the issue.... Just moved and don't have an ISP yet. Comcast before, but now I'm in an area with few options. AT&T swears uverse isn't available, even though several neighbors have it. I can pick up wifi from 6 Uverse modems in my yard.

giphy.gif

RevoWood123

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2015
    North Louisville (So Ind)

Same here. We have Time Warner (:xmad:), and there are plenty of people all around us with U-verse, but AT&T claims its not available to us.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    You guys remember a week or two back when I got a voicemail from a scammer claiming to be a Sheriff Deputy, I guess I wasn't the only one. My daughter sent me this....
    RIPLEY COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE

Advisory: Scammers posing as Sheriff's Deputies
    Dear
    The Ripley County Sheriff's Office has received calls regarding a recent scam in which the caller ID shows the telephone number for the Sheriff's Office and the caller identifies themselves as a deputy. The scammer is telling residents that the call is regarding the IRS. Sheriff Cumberworth advises residents to use caution when speaking to these individuals and never give them any personal information, bank information or send them money. For full details, view this message on the web.

Sent by RIPLEY COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
    210 North Monroe Street, Versailles, IN 47042

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom