mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Sorry...I got sidetracked. I don't think it's snowing but it is dark out so it might be. It was earlier but we don't have enough to get excited about.

KJQ - Hubby would say to put the carb in the soak tank of carb cleaner...or would have me order a rebuild kit or a new carb on Ebay. It's amazing how cheap some of them are on there...cheaper than rebuilding.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Sorry...I got sidetracked. I don't think it's snowing but it is dark out so it might be. It was earlier but we don't have enough to get excited about.

KJQ - Hubby would say to put the carb in the soak tank of carb cleaner...or would have me order a rebuild kit or a new carb on Ebay. It's amazing how cheap some of them are on there...cheaper than rebuilding.
    These aren't. North of $300 for the carb, what I found. There is a mod around here that use to build race motors for anything that had wheels. I wanna do burn outs!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    These aren't. North of $300 for the carb, what I found. There is a mod around here that use to build race motors for anything that had wheels. I wanna do burn outs!

Ouch...yeah, the soak tank would be worth it. That's worse than carbs for the bikes. I think the rebuild kits usually run me around $80 for the set of four on those. That's the ebay price.

Burn outs are fun but go for doing a few wheelies too. I try it in my truck but hubby frowns on that sort of thing so I try not to let him ride with me too much.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Ouch...yeah, the soak tank would be worth it. That's worse than carbs for the bikes. I think the rebuild kits usually run me around $80 for the set of four on those. That's the ebay price.

Burn outs are fun but go for doing a few wheelies too. I try it in my truck but hubby frowns on that sort of thing so I try not to let him ride with me too much.
    Wheelies are all about weight transfer, that's why ive got CM on the job.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I can do an assume 360 backwards in mine. I was caught on a security cam doing one. Got a call real quick telling me to knock it off. :laugh6:
    I was driving it out to the range a couple of weeks ago in the snow trying to do donuts in it. The power comes on to slow and it pushes to bad.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I've had mine on 2 wheels when turning. I really need to stop doing that. no helmet would save me.
    You can roll a golf cart and live. This I know. :cool:
    You can't golf anymore, but that's just because of the restraining order.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom