• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Someone catch up the books for me. I've been avoiding them, which only makes it worse.

I'll pass

I hate math work

yes I do it all the time at work

I am well leadeye

had a relaxing day off, until I went in to work this afternoon to give a write up to 2 employees. The ***** has came out. If you want to work, do your job. If you don't want to do your job, go NOT do it elsewhere.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Worked a job today with a woman that's good at her job and easy to get along with, cusses like a longshoreman though. Just something I'll get used to.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I'll pass

I hate math work

I am well leadeye

had a relaxing day off, until I went in to work this afternoon to give a write up to 2 employees. The ***** has came out. If you want to work, do your job. If you don't want to do your job, go NOT do it elsewhere.

darn

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I'll pass

I hate math work

I am well leadeye

Bossy MrsG. :naughty:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Bossy MrsG. :naughty:

oh yes, yes I am

just tired of talking and not getting results. sat down with the boss and asked her if this was the right direction to go. She agreed. Had one employee throw the paperwork back at me after reading it. I didn't touch it, just told him he needed to sign it and hand it to me when he was done. He did.

We'll see, the one gal has been there longer than anyone else. She wasn't in this afternoon so I will have to catch her on her next day. This one isn't going to go well

now Sylvain, get down and give me 20!!!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    oh yes, yes I am

just tired of talking and not getting results. sat down with the boss and asked her if this was the right direction to go. She agreed. Had one employee throw the paperwork back at me after reading it. I didn't touch it, just told him he needed to sign it and hand it to me when he was done. He did.

We'll see, the one gal has been there longer than anyone else. She wasn't in this afternoon so I will have to catch her on her next day. This one isn't going to go well

Laying low while all the shots go over my head.........:)

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    oh yes, yes I am

Oh my ... :faint:

Yes, Ma'am. ;)

pushup.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom