Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I'm searching for holsters.......

I ordered one of those today to go with today's purchase....S&W 638-3. This is a picture from the S&W page of what I got. Hubby got a Beretta Nano 9mm

163070_01_lg.jpg

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I missed the Patriots, Steelers, and the search for holsters completely today. I just got home and fed the alpacas. I feel like I spend the day getting dragged behind a truck.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I ordered one of those today to go with today's purchase....S&W 638-3. This is a picture from the S&W page of what I got. Hubby got a Beretta Nano 9mm

163070_01_lg.jpg
    I saw that across the street. What is the difference between that and my 642? Looks like the same gun.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I remember two HK pistols from the 80s, a squeeze cocking gun and another one that was larger more rounded. Can't remember the model numbers.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I saw that across the street. What is the difference between that and my 642? Looks like the same gun.

Hammer is different and this one has a lock on it (not that I will ever use that). We looked at 3 and I didn't get to handle the 642 there because some dude bought the last one before I got a chance to hold it. The 642 is hammerless. The 638 has a hammer that can be cocked to make it single action. I liked that very much!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Very nice Mom

Hubby really liked that, and now that I have played with it and dry fired it a bit, I have to say I am impressed with it. I got enough ammo that I can run a box through it and see how it shoots once we get a dry day that isn't freezing cold. I've shot a .38 before so I know it is going to be a bit snappy and know what to expect. I don't anticipate any big surprises.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hi Mom45

Nice looking revolver.

He got the hint that a gun would make a nice Christmas gift. :): Of course, I made sure to tell him he deserved one too. He wasn't going to buy one as the revolver selection was fairly slim and that was what he was wanting...but then he saw the Nano and how easy it was to conceal and it was a caliber we have on hand....so that sealed the deal.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom