The Official Status Update Thread: Part 145 - Happy Thanksgiving INGO!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I don't add salt to stuff.
    Can't do much on the schedule.

Sodium is hidden in a lot of places. Fast food is packed with it if you grab a sandwich or a pizza. Prepackaged foods, canned items, cold cuts, cheese...so many things that have it. The neighbor lady has to watch hers as her blood pressure gets out of control if she eats much sodium at all so I have become the master label reader when we shop. It is unbelievable how much is in some cereals, crackers, chips, hot dogs, etc. We compare on EVERYTHING. Ham is really bad for it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Sodium is hidden in a lot of places. Fast food is packed with it if you grab a sandwich or a pizza. Prepackaged foods, canned items, cold cuts, cheese...so many things that have it. The neighbor lady has to watch hers as her blood pressure gets out of control if she eats much sodium at all so I have become the master label reader when we shop. It is unbelievable how much is in some cereals, crackers, chips, hot dogs, etc. We compare on EVERYTHING. Ham is really bad for it.

Any and most all processed foods are packed with sodium.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Mom is right

it's everywhere

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    was a good night

was able to get to a tote of returns. Of course it was the smallest tote and I have 2 more to go

No fire tonight though :rockwoot:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I saw you sold the other van, CM. I'm glad that worked out.

I sold it to someone local. A family down the street a ways. They have a disabled 9 year old that they have brought home from the facility he was in. Long story but an "X" versus dad thing but he has won out. They need a van to take him to Dr. appointments and basic transport. They have 3 kids and both work but with the 9 year old's needs they struggle. He has been stopping by and talking to me about trades or payments.
    I have a soft heart. I checked him out and he is for real. I cut him a deal and took a hell of a loss but he took it home today. It is Christmas after all.

Pay it forward.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I sold it to someone local. A family down the street a ways. They have a disabled 9 year old that they have brought home from the facility he was in. Long story but an "X" versus dad thing but he has won out. They need a van to take him to Dr. appointments and basic transport. They have 3 kids and both work but with the 9 year old's needs they struggle. He has been stopping by and talking to me about trades or payments.
    I have a soft heart. I checked him out and he is for real. I cut him a deal and took a hell of a loss but he took it home today. It is Christmas after all.

Pay it forward.

I wouldn't let this story out to much. Ruins your image

good on you though. this is why I love this group

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom