• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Do you need me to send you the pattern? All this time with Dad has given me time to get some more stuff done so I have another package to send out. :-) I started another one on Tuesday and have it about half way done for the newest great-nephew that is coming in a few months. I have another niece pregnant but we have not heard boy or girl yet.

just checked my email and I still have it

thanks Mom

How is he doing today?

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    just checked my email and I still have it

thanks Mom

How is he doing today?

It sounds like he was having a good day earlier. My sister called me with an update when she was on her way home. Her ex-husband is staying with dad tonight. I think it is great he is helping us...never understood why they divorced, but that was between them. Their last child was stillborn and I think it had a lot to do with how they each dealt with that loss. I am not going back down until Monday morning and will spend that night and most of Tuesday before coming back home.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    It sounds like he was having a good day earlier. My sister called me with an update when she was on her way home. Her ex-husband is staying with dad tonight. I think it is great he is helping us...never understood why they divorced, but that was between them. Their last child was stillborn and I think it had a lot to do with how they each dealt with that loss. I am not going back down until Monday morning and will spend that night and most of Tuesday before coming back home.
    is the recliner helping?

I'm glad you're getting a break

You need it, you need time with the hubby

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Still in the prayers mom45.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Somebody around here is burning something. I keep smelling very stinky smoke. When I went to the door, hubby asked what direction it is coming from. I said "outside". :lmfao:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom