Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Wife has the rainbox....I am in line.

Just jump in there with her...tell her you are there to scrub her back for her.

That's how cats show affection, they sleep then they ignore ya. Our car would be gone for days. We believed he had another family down the block.

Leroy has never been gone since he got here. He found us and stayed and has never missed a meal. He's been gone since the 2nd.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Morning BC

Mom, here in the ER occasionally we have to do a "conscious sedation" to set a broken bone or dislocated joint. It's not general anesthesia, but it's enough to knock them out so they sleep and don't feel the pain. This procedure is now known as "the Full Cosby".

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    I have a skydiving app tomorrow or Id drive you and let you shoot my 1911s & ARs - Id be happy just shake the hands of those that will be there - you better not stay home :nono:

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    These glow both day and night.
    I had a few CPD officers drooling over it. They want to see the potato chip gun. I had one officer who was going to come down with me on Sunday. He called and said his BIL had a mild stroke. But he seemed to be coming down with the CZickness. Just the way he was fondling the Rami. I can tell.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I had a few CPD officers drooling over it. They want to see the potato chip gun. I had one officer who was going to come down with me on Sunday. He called and said his BIL had a mild stroke. But he seemed to be coming down with the CZickness. Just the way he was fondling the Rami. I can tell.

The Potato Chip gun should be a big hit then. ;)

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Morning BC

Mom, here in the ER occasionally we have to do a "conscious sedation" to set a broken bone or dislocated joint. It's not general anesthesia, but it's enough to knock them out so they sleep and don't feel the pain. This procedure is now known as "the Full Cosby".

I remember credentialing docs to do conscious sedation when I worked at the hospital in Plymouth as the Med Staff Coordinator. My light headedness right now is kind of like when they give you laughing gas at the dentist. I get it every so often but it will go away. I just need to get up and start doing something I guess. Enough laziness for me this morning...better go get some stuff done and go spend time with the hubby. I think he misses me more than the kitties. I get a lot of texts when I am gone asking when I am coming home. :)

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    How ya doin SD? Couldnt believe the Indians schooled the Yanks - Good show...kinda - Ima Yanks fan
    Since the Indians have got rid of their dead weight and brought them young kids up they've been playing pretty good. A-Rod looked a little off that whole series.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Since the Indians have got rid of their dead weight and brought them young kids up they've been playing pretty good. A-Rod looked a little off that whole series.
    I hate Arodiculous but hes a descent asset for NY but the whole team played like the were on meds - they finally won one lastnite - Cleveland been pretty sharp lately:yesway:

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I hate Arodiculous but hes a descent asset for NY but the whole team played like the were on meds - they finally won one lastnite - Cleveland been pretty sharp lately:yesway:
    Toronto has been on fire! Our pitching has always been good. Kluber is one if the best. Now we have some bats coming alive. Lindor is going to be a 30-30 guy. Fast with power. I like our odds next year.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom