Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    no, surprisingly not.

I mean you get your normal grumble, but that happens every time someone sneezes.

Everyone's complaint on facebook articles is "they didn't pay $2.99 for what's in their tank, they shouldn't be able to raise the price until they get a new delivery."
    What a lot of people don't know is how often we actually get fuel deliveries. A busy station will get a delivery everyday, sometimes 2 or 3 times a day depending on the demand. We have systems in place to monitor tank readings, alarms go off it we get to low and that alarm also sounds at our delivery guys location. So we call, they verify they got it, they deliver within a few hours.
    So much behind the scenes that I didn't even know until I started working there.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    you're right. The article I just read this morning explains that portion of it a lot

They actually talked to the owner of Ricker's for that article. My boss.

Cool...

I'm back, had to run my daughters van down to the service station, getting new tires today. Did you get your bad one fixed..

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Cool...

I'm back, had to run my daughters van down to the service station, getting new tires today. Did you get your bad one fixed..

not yet

It has to wait until this Friday when I get paid. I've been taking city streets instead of interstate to work. Just in case it blows I am not running 65+mph. I check it everyday for cords popping out, none so far. Been looking for some already though, getting prices and trying to find the best for my inexpensive budget. Don't plan on having this for more than a couple of years so not putting a lot of money into it. But I want a decent tire too

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    not yet

It has to wait until this Friday when I get paid. I've been taking city streets instead of interstate to work. Just in case it blows I am not running 65+mph. I check it everyday for cords popping out, none so far. Been looking for some already though, getting prices and trying to find the best for my inexpensive budget. Don't plan on having this for more than a couple of years so not putting a lot of money into it. But I want a decent tire too

Yeah, I was in the same boat. Daughters van doesn't get many miles on it, but next year she is going away to school. Want the tires to be able to get her home to visit...
    Ended up going with some Goodyears at $82 a pop installed.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Yeah, I was in the same boat. Daughters van doesn't get many miles on it, but next year she is going away to school. Want the tires to be able to get her home to visit...
    Ended up going with some Goodyears at $82 a pop installed.

where the hell did you get Goodyears for $82 a pop?

Only thing I have found that low is some no name that hubby said no way on. I don't blame him, don't know how they will perform

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom