Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Yeah, I read that Sam. Hope it gets back to normal soon. That soup and toast sounds good actually. I've had it before. I just ladle the soup on the toast!

Yep, quick & easy..... Been doing too much the past couple of days with the wifes surgery. Paying for it tonight. Gonna get real comfortable with an ice bag later. Still got a couple of things to do first...

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Yep, quick & easy..... Been doing too much the past couple of days with the wifes surgery. Paying for it tonight. Gonna get real comfortable with an ice bag later. Still got a couple of things to do first...
    Try some Arnica gel if you have it.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Starting a new profile for a customer down there. They ran me sample pieces to show her (and get a p/o). They arrived here today and look like crap...

Gonna have to go to the plant for a day 1st part of next week and help them with the blend. I told the operator that is running the samples what to do to the extruder to fix it, but they ignored me. I'll go watch them do it the way I asked, I'd bet $100 it gets the desired results....

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I may be the "sales guy", but I learned a lot about the machines in the past doing custom extrusions... When doing custom extrusions, once they did it right I would always ask how the operator set the machine up. I did that because next time you ran it, it would probably be a different operator. I needed to tell him how the 1st guy did it, so we didn't have to reinvent the wheel every time...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I may be the "sales guy", but I learned a lot about the machines in the past doing custom extrusions... When doing custom extrusions, once they did it right I would always ask how the operator set the machine up. I did that because next time you ran it, it would probably be a different operator. I needed to tell him how the 1st guy did it, so we didn't have to reinvent the wheel every time...

:yesway:

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    On the bright side though, I don't have to go to Ft Lauderdale next week.....:yesway:
    :yesway:

Starting a new profile for a customer down there. They ran me sample pieces to show her (and get a p/o). They arrived here today and look like crap...

Gonna have to go to the plant for a day 1st part of next week and help them with the blend. I told the operator that is running the samples what to do to the extruder to fix it, but they ignored me. I'll go watch them do it the way I asked, I'd bet $100 it gets the desired results....
    I ain't taking that bet Sam!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom