SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    How's that going for you?

Well, the "angry nerve" is improving. I don't know if it's the PT, Acupuncture, New Meds or just healing on it's own, but it is getting a little better every week.

Still having a lot of issues with the neck, but the Docs decided to work on one problem at a time, improve it and move on to the next issue.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Well, the "angry nerve" is improving. I don't know if it's the PT, Acupuncture, New Meds or just healing on it's own, but it is getting a little better every week.

Still having a lot of issues with the neck, but the Docs decided to work on one problem at a time, improve it and move on to the next issue.

I'm glad you're at least getting some relief.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    WTF!!!!:ugh:

Still dealing with MIL financial issues.....
    Had to open a new checking account a couple of months ago because her old account was getting automatic debits from a couple of insurance companies and other crap....
    Without anyone authorizing it, the bank moved the debits to the new account!!!:xmad: Wife has called insurance companies to cancel, but the debits keep coming. Bank said closing the old account and opening a new one would stop that, then they do it anyway.....

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County

Had to open a new checking account a couple of months ago because her old account was getting automatic debits from a couple of insurance companies and other crap....
    Without anyone authorizing it, the bank moved the debits to the new account!!!:xmad: Wife has called insurance companies to cancel, but the debits keep coming. Bank said closing the old account and opening a new one would stop that, then they do it anyway.....

I'm not on those accounts, so Wife will have to hobble into the bank with me, tell them I'm speaking for her today, then commence into a massive ass chewing....I'm pissed. They hit her for $100 in overdraft fees for charges that shouldn't have happened.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana

Pain in the ass. Is there any way you can just put that money in a savings, and withdraw it or transfer it to your personal checking account when you need to write a check?

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    I'm not on those accounts, so Wife will have to hobble into the bank with me, tell them I'm speaking for her today, then commence into a massive ass chewing....I'm pissed. They hit her for $100 in overdraft fees for charges that shouldn't have happened.

Seriously SAM I'd speak with a lawyer. Hit them hard where it hurts them the most. What they've done sounds like wilful negligence.

On a better note it's great to hear you're feeling better and continue to improve. You and your beautiful bride remain in our prayers my friend.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    Cut backs --- they decided another maintenance man - he has been a floor supervisor for diamond chain , last time he did any maintenance was over 15 years ago ,, he's worked here 10 days - my hours were cut today - I'm headed home at 11

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Cut backs --- they decided another maintenance man - he has been a floor supervisor for diamond chain , last time he did any maintenance was over 15 years ago ,, he's worked here 10 days - my hours were cut today - I'm headed home at 11

That sucks, Shadow.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    Yes it does and I'm :xmad: I've been doing maintenance for this company by myself for 17 years , had 3 years working on the floor -- 20 years , also they told me this guy is going to be my boss when my boss I have now retires next January

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    Yes it does and I'm :xmad: I've been doing maintenance for this company by myself for 17 years , had 3 years working on the floor -- 20 years , also they told me this guy is going to be my boss when my boss I have now retires next January

Talk about a slap in the face!! Effin Bastages!!

Is this how they typically treat an employee who has given them 20 years of their life helping them make money?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom