Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    :rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

Insurance has been approved, surgery is scheduled, wife has rescheduled her work and house sitter is lined up!!!
    Less than 48 hours to go!!!!!

GREAT NEWS!!!

Just popping in between stuff. Spent most of the morning with the neighbor and went to lenten luncheon with her and now getting ready for an evening meeting.

Sun is shining and it feels sort of like spring so I like it!

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    GREAT NEWS!!!

Just popping in between stuff. Spent most of the morning with the neighbor and went to lenten luncheon with her and now getting ready for an evening meeting.

Sun is shining and it feels sort of like spring so I like it!

Yep, pretty day outside, too bad it's not 20 degrees warmer.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Yep, pretty day outside, too bad it's not 20 degrees warmer.

Hi Greg and everybody in here! Not sure who is all here at the moment.

Yesterday was so much colder because of the wind. No wind today so it is pretty nice here even if it isn't super warm.

Hubby broke the drive belt on the mower yesterday so he is back to firewood duty. You'd think those belts would last longer than 27 years. :laugh:

I ordered a new one online plus a pulley as he claimed that was also worn out. They just don't make those old simplicity mowers like the should. I told him we should get at least 50 years out of that thing. Maybe it was my son's mowing techniques and getting it stuck in the sand and mowing off trees and such....LOL

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Hi Greg and everybody in here! Not sure who is all here at the moment.

Yesterday was so much colder because of the wind. No wind today so it is pretty nice here even if it isn't super warm.

Hubby broke the drive belt on the mower yesterday so he is back to firewood duty. You'd think those belts would last longer than 27 years. :laugh:

I ordered a new one online plus a pulley as he claimed that was also worn out. They just don't make those old simplicity mowers like the should. I told him we should get at least 50 years out of that thing. Maybe it was my son's mowing techniques and getting it stuck in the sand and mowing off trees and such....LOL

He does well, I have a Honda rider I have had since 1992. I have to change the mower belt on it every 6-7 years

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    He does well, I have a Honda rider I have had since 1992. I have to change the mower belt on it every 6-7 years

This was the drive belt to the transmission. It was pretty funny when he brought it in...very dried out and coming apart in many places. I know he has changed the belts on the deck before, but apparently not this one. It showed. That old mower just won't give up no matter what we do to it. The kids and I have done many things that he does not know about, I'm sure. LOL! When I accidentally ripped off the switch to turn off the blades, he was really scratching his head. Apparently, that low branch did it when I wasn't looking. I was too busy trying not to knock my head off and didn't even notice it until I tried to turn off the blades. Oops.

He just loves when I mow. :)

He gets bored if he doesn't have things to fix though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom