Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    that's awesome

the green eye of jealousy is rearing it's ugly head here

We weren't sure if it was still there or if we could remember which cabin it was. We compared pics we took at the time to the current pics we found on line. It's been updated but it's definitely still there and available. If we can plan this right, it's gonna be epic.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    have I missed something?

When our earlier concern was ruled out, something else was seen that may be an issue. Momma Bills was tested and she is a carrier, which means I had to get a draw done yesterday...hoping and praying that I am not a carrier. Really hope that she (and I, for that matter), can move on and be able to enjoy the rest of the pregnancy without concerns.

Daddy bills, sorry you have to wait! Pregnancy is very stressful!

As awesome as all of the medical technology is, it seems to give us a lot more to worry about

Oh, and the concern now is Cystic Fibrosis in case anyone was wondering on specifics... just gotta pray and wait.

Thanks for letting me use the OSUT to vent!!

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    When our earlier concern was ruled out, something else was seen that may be an issue. Momma Bills was tested and she is a carrier, which means I had to get a draw done yesterday...hoping and praying that I am not a carrier. Really hope that she (and I, for that matter), can move on and be able to enjoy the rest of the pregnancy without concerns.

As awesome as all of the medical technology is, it seems to give us a lot more to worry about

my prayers continue.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Oh, and the concern now is Cystic Fibrosis in case anyone was wondering on specifics... just gotta pray and wait.

You keep leaning on us my brother. That is why we are here.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker

You're not just venting buddy. You're talking to friends who are there for you if you need us. There is a big difference. Few of us would hesitate if there were a way we could help! :yesway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom