Not open for further replies.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    He could get lucky and just have a bad capacitor on it. :dunno: I've found a lot of fridges destined for the dump and that's the only thing wrong.

A flux capacitor? :dunno:

The Mrs.' cousin is an appliance repair man, we'll see what it's like tomorrow and if need be we'll call him.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Did everybody enjoy our spring like day today. It was great to be in a tshirt, and not standing in snow. It was as good as work can get.

Back from the meeting and the Mexican restaurant. I got a couple more flower beds raked out. Found some shell corn that the mice were hiding under the leaves and flowers trying to grow through ice. The bed by the garage has things trying to grow, but there is still snow and ice holding all the leaves down on top of stuff. I tried to get as much out as I could so the rest can thaw and get raked out.

That's what I'm afraid of. I don't know if I'll be able to find another 'garage friendly' free fridge!

I've seen them on FB garage sale pages here. They may not work any better than yours though. Buy a big bag of ice and dump it on the beer. Problem solved...or drink faster.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Dang, I'm spending WAY more than that to fly to Vegas from Indy.

I think you pay more for checked bags and everything is extra (drink, food etc).
    You also have tiny seats to put more people on board.

But I dont mind being squashed for an hour without food to spend a weekend in Italy for $20. :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom