mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I thought that was Smoky, she looks like my Buffy with a little less white. So sorry

Grayson looks just like her but bigger. I saw him walking up the sidewalk a while ago and for a second thought it was her. That's going to take some getting used to.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Howdy y'all. I keep telling myself that I am going to jump into this thread the next time a new one is opened but by the time I realize the old one is shut the new one is already up to 300 pages. So screw it I'm just going to jump in the middle of this one.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Howdy y'all. I keep telling myself that I am going to jump into this thread the next time a new one is opened but by the time I realize the old one is shut the new one is already up to 300 pages. So screw it I'm just going to jump in the middle of this one.

There really no middle, no end or no begining.
    You just jump in whenever you want and pray people are wearing pants when you show up.

:wavey:

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    In the middle of building a new battery positive cable I come to find my wire crimping tool has been bent so badly that it is now useless by who ever used it last then placed back into its spot in the tool box and nary a word spoken of it. Co-workers I HATE them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom