• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    I've been doing the whole low-carb thing all year and have cooked all my food at home.

Well was out running errands, hungry, decide to get some KFC. The grilled chicken has zero carbs, so it wasn't 'cheating' on my diet.

Jeeze, the worse chicken I've ever had. Chewey and dry. Awful. Now I remember why I've not been in about 5 years. Won't be going back.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    That would be awesome! No one will say anything.
    If you go do that please think of me and grab a pinch of sand from all the beaches the landings took place on. Also jack me a rock from pointe du hoc. I'm gonna make a cool memorial wit it of you can get me a larger one. Ill bail you out if you get caught lol.

Not sure if I will make it all the way to the pointe du Hoc.I will see, I might stay a few days in the region and be able to do it all.

All the beaches are pretty long, Omaha alone is 5 miles long, it's actually 4 or 5 different beaches on different cities who are called Omaha beach.
    So I have to plan where I will go.
    I will try to get you a clicker as well if I can.I can't promise anything.

Not sure if I will be able to bring you rocks, those sites are protected historical sites which is not the case of all the beaches where we have bunkers and stuff around here.

vue-aerienne-pointe-du-hoc.jpg

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Not sure if I will make it all the way to the pointe du Hoc.I will see, I might stay a few days in the region and be able to do it all.

All the beaches are pretty long, Omaha alone is 5 miles long, it's actually 4 or 5 different beaches on different cities who are called Omaha beach.
    So I have to plan where I will go.
    I will try to get you a clicker as well if I can.I can't promise anything.

Not sure if I will be able to bring you rocks, those sites are protected historical sites which is not the case of all the beaches where we have bunkers and stuff around here.

vue-aerienne-pointe-du-hoc.jpg
    Awesome!! Thank you man

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    :laugh:

I'm pretty sure it wasn't you. Unless you have an Indianapolis cell phone.

That would be expensive for me to do international prank calls. :):

I did call my girlfriend in Indy one time and got the number wrong, the poor lady didn't get why a man with a strange accent called her.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom