• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    That's a bummer, too freakin cold to be losing heat. Then not having the expensive generator kick in would tick me off.

I believe he's saying that the reason the generator didn't come on was because the propane guy turned off the gas to it. If that's right, at least he knows what caused it.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    No one was home a lot of the day so hard to tell how long it was like that. It was barely 50 degrees in here when I got home. Up to around 60 now. At least I can keep an eye on things for a couple days since its the weekend. Wouldn't take long for pipes to freeze in this stupid weather. :noway:
    My temp dropped to 50 deg. in the back room in the 2hr it was off. Rest of house was 60.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I believe he's saying that the reason the generator didn't come on was because the propane guy turned off the gas to it. If that's right, at least he knows what caused it.
    That is correct. Have it set to come on Sun. at 11 am. Always starts.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I feel bad for my daughter. It's the weekend for her to be at her Mom's place. Her Mom is bat **** crazy and it sounds like she is in a rage already.

Hated to do it, but told my daughter, "your 17, you have a car I own and keys. If it gets too bad, just come on home".

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I feel bad for my daughter. It's the weekend for her to be at her Mom's place. Her Mom is bat **** crazy and it sounds like she is in a rage already.

Hated to do it, but told my daughter, "your 17, you have a car I own and keys. If it gets too bad, just come on home".
    That's a good choice Sam.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    "I'll be sitting in on an interview from 4-5, then I'll head home" - Mrs. jagee

Still haven't heard from her...must still be in the interview. :dunno:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I also hope this furnace doesn't give me any more trouble. CM already got all the extra money I had available when I bought some ammo from him last week. I don't have anything left to bribe him with!

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I also hope this furnace doesn't give me any more trouble. CM already got all the extra money I had available when I bought some ammo from him last week. I don't have anything left to bribe him with!

Bat your eyelashes and smile real pretty...I bet he'll help ya out.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I hope the weather guessers are wrong...I'm supposed to go to a concert tonight at The Vogue. Don't know if they have a "rain check" for snow :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom