• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    Jimmy John's delivery guy just came in wearing shorts... His legs seriously were red and purple splotches. Totally looked like frost bite.

Some people are a special sort of stupid. I knew a guy who wore sandals in the winter, always complained about his feet being jacked. I always thought "no :poop:, stupid"

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    My neighbors kid in high school wears shorts year round and no coat!! Yep even now. Sorry but my son wouldn't leave the house without it and if I caught him coming out of school like that he'd get my foot across his ass.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I gotta go pull it out of the truck, as well as grab that Hybrid battery pack and bring it inside. I'm looking forward to neither of those two things.

I'm lucky, my Wife never gets upset with me buying a gun, in fact it's the opposite. I have to hide them so that she doesn't steal them from me.....

She will pick one up and say, I like it, flash that million dollar smile at me, and the gun is gone.....

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    I'm lucky, my Wife never gets upset with me buying a gun, in fact it's the opposite. I have to hide them so that she doesn't steal them from me.....

She will pick one up and say, I like it, flash that million dollar smile at me, and the gun is gone.....

Hehehe, my wife was like that until she fired my old .357. Tried to talk her out of it.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy

You sir, are a lucky man. :yesway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom