• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    Once again your talking out your butt. Just because you lived in Thailand and were the tallest person in a room for once you think everyone is wrong about all other places and that you know it all. I PROMISE you I've been to more countries in the world than you have and I know what I'm talking about and so does crbn and mbills. I can't stand you but I'd love to travel to a foreign country with you because id show you the crazy and dangerous (besides me) that you have probably always missed. I wouldn't let anything bad happen to you though because I'm not a bad guy, but there are parts of Jamaica where they'd put a wig and a dress on you and sell you as a little girl to the locals and the tourists. I honestly don't know how you didn't get turned into a Thai man burrito but your probably just very lucky.
    Your not right about everything all the time like you think. Period. Listen to people for a chance instead of always talking. No one here has any reason to lie to you or misinform. Were friends looking out for friends.
    oh and gander mountain blows a goat.

someone please quote me so he can see this post.
    Stand Tall Stand Proud

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom