Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I know what you mean with the mornings, I haven't woken up without pain in probably 9 years. But I hate meds, just don't like taking them. When my hands or knee gets real bad I will break down and take something.
    I hate them too but I was stubborn for too long and didn't take them. Now I do and I don't look back. Still in a lot of pain even with them but without the meds I'd be in a wheel chair by now, so I'm good with them.
    im on a regular doseage and couldn't just stop taking them now even if I wanted to.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Hahahaha. I know what that's like!!

Going as good as I goes in the mornings. Thanks for asking. Once the drugs kick in I'll be great

After what I have gone through the past couple of months, I have a new respect for what your dealing with TT. Spinal injuries sure do suck. I hope it gets better for you.

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    Well, nobody in Indiana won the powerball, looks like no LT6 range or class III collection???

Nope, someone in Puerto Rico won. I do know of some SUPER HOT, smart chicks there though. Here's an example:

rk4pde.jpg

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    After what I have gone through the past couple of months, I have a new respect for what your dealing with TT. Spinal injuries sure do suck. I hope it gets better for you.
    Each persons pain is their own reality. So I don't believe mine is any worse than yours because it's what IM used to.
    Pain sucks period. It affects everything including your mind. I'm not as sharp as I used to be and it's because I'm always thinking of my pain. That's what the doctors say so I'll just smile and agree :):
    sorry you've been having a rough time sam.

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    Enjoy. I just had a sweet roll, I have something more for lunch...
    Indeed, I told my wife last night I was gonna kill some bacon. We watched a report about bacon and eggs cholesterol not being bad like Doctors thought. It turns out it's actually good for you. Like I needed another excuse for :bacondance:

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    Each persons pain is their own reality. So I don't believe mine is any worse than yours because it's what IM used to.
    Pain sucks period. It affects everything including your mind. I'm not as sharp as I used to be and it's because I'm always thinking of my pain. That's what the doctors say so I'll just smile and agree :):
    sorry you've been having a rough time sam.

I know what you mean. Back when I was in the hospital and the Morphine and Oxy finally worked I could think very clearly, and was in a VERY good mood.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Indeed, I told my wife last night I was gonna kill some bacon. We watched a report about bacon and eggs cholesterol not being bad like Doctors thought. It turns out it's actually good for you. Like I needed another excuse for :bacondance:
    I take a pill for cholesterol so does that mean I can say **** it and eat as much bacon as I want? :):
    yipppeeeeee

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom