mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Man, reading about that Mother killed by road rage. Turns out it wasn't a stranger as the Police and family told the media, it was their freaking neighbor. It was a setup to get the neighbor 19y/o to come out of hiding. They arrested him today.

I hadn't seen that.

There was a guy that they were looking for in the Syracuse, IN area earlier today that the found. He killed a 19 year old guy and left the guy's 23 year old girlfriend for dead after putting the gun in her mouth and pulling the trigger. She called 911 and is in a hospital in Fort Wayne (I think) in critical condition. Sick people....just sick.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I hadn't seen that.

There was a guy that they were looking for in the Syracuse, IN area earlier today that the found. He killed a 19 year old guy and left the guy's 23 year old girlfriend for dead after putting the gun in her mouth and pulling the trigger. She called 911 and is in a hospital in Fort Wayne (I think) in critical condition. Sick people....just sick.

And getting sicker every day.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I'm still waiting for sylvain to tell us about the crazy German girls. I knew a crazy hot German girl once. She was hot and scary!

I had a date with two German girls, yest two and they both knew eachother.
    I spent a few days in Germany with both of them.
    Didn't end well!

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    The night before I was supposed to leave, they put me in a hotel downtown. Had friends come over and party, was late to the MEPS center. Stayed home an extra day.
    Yeah when I joined meps was downtown where that tilted kilt is now. The hotel they put you up in was just down the street on the same side of the street as meps. It was a drinking fest

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom